Brave Neptunia: World! Universe! Pay Attention!! Ultimate RPG Declaration!! will launch for PlayStation 4 on September 27 in Japan for 7,200 yen, the latest issue of Dengeki PlayStation reveals.
A 9,700 yen limited edition including an art book, soundtrack, and PlayStation 4 theme will also be available.
Here is what we currently know about the game’s characters:
- Chrome (voiced by ???) – A mysterious girl who meets Neptune in this world.
- Neptune, Noire, Blanc, and Vert – The four goddesses have lost their memories, and will start their relationships from the first encounter.
- Kukei Tsutahachi (voiced by Youko Hikasa)
- Mai Kamimura (voiced by Ellen Taira)
- Surara Ideta (voiced by Tomoko Kaneda) – She repeats things like “hoyohoyo” and “dayodayo” at the ends of sentences.
- Histoire – She has become a book.
And here are a few additional tidbits of information:
- The scenario is being handled by Shougo Mukai. According to Mukai, “The scenario may be more incredibly cheerful than ever.”
- It is set in the world of Gamindustri.
- Dungeons are 2D, but are not a straight path. They are shaped like labyrinths with interior points that you can move to.
- Combat seems to be like Valkyrie Profile in that when each button is pressed, the assigned character attacks.
Thanks, Ryokutya2089 and Dengeki Online.