Rebellion has released a new trailer for Zombie Army 4: Dead War highlighting the content of Season Pass 1, which includes a new three-part campaign, four character packs, nine weapon bundles, five skin packs, and four outfit bundles. New maps for Horde Mode will also be released free of charge.
Here are the details, via Rebellion:
Season Pass 1 Content
- New three-part campaign called “Hell Cult,” comprising three brand new missions for one-to-four players.
- Four character packs, featuring playable characters that can be used in any mode
- Nine weapon bundles, including new weapons, charms, skins, and more
- Five weapon skin packs to customize your arsenal with
- Four character outfit bundles, featuring new outfits and hats!
- New maps for Horde Mode will be released free to everyone.
Zombie Army 4: Dead War is due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via the Epic Games Store on February 4.
Watch the trailer below.