Konami will recover Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of a Duelist: Link Evolution for Switch around a Nintendo eShop in a west this summer, a association announced.
The game, formed on a central Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game, was recently antiquated for Apr 25 in Japan.
Here is an overview of a game, around Konami:
Based on a central Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game, Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of a Duelist: Link Evolution brings some-more than 20 years of Yu-Gi-Oh! story to a Nintendo Switch. Players will take on iconic Duelists from a Yu-Gi-Oh! universe, reliving a stories from a strange charcterised array by Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V and plea a newest era of Duelists from a practical universe of Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS.
- Build and customize a Deck from some-more than 9,000 cards, a many in any Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game video game.
- Challenge other players with local-play or Nintendo Switch Online.
- The further of Link Monster cards not usually change a approach seasoned Duelists play their cards, though where they play them.
- Take on a roles of a charcterised series’ villains with Reverse Duels.
- Compete with Battle Packs for Sealed play and Draft play.
- Includes all formerly expelled Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of a Duelist content.