Falcom will recover a chronicle 1.05 refurbish for Ys IX: Monstrum Nox in Japan on Nov 29, a developer announced.
Here are a patch notes, around a central website:
Additions and Changes
- Added “Lunatic” difficulty.
- Adjusted a retry respawn indicate in a “Prisoner” section dungeon.
- Added a ability to skip a Prisoner Dungeon on second playthrough.
- Adjusted a outcome of a “Gale Shoes” to be easier to understand.
- Extended a outcome time of “Shadow Dive” and combined an HP fullness effect.
- Adjusted actor impression performance.
- Increased a angle during that we can demeanour adult when determining a camera.
- Improved support rate.
- Improved operational stability.
- Fixed a bug that caused a diversion to pile-up or solidify in certain situations.
- Corrected typos and omissions.
- Various other bug fixes.
Ys IX: Monstrum Nox is availble now for PlayStation 4 in Japan. A western recover has nonetheless to be announced.