The latest issues of Weekly Famitsu and Dengeki PlayStation offer a few new sum on a recently announced Ys IX: Monstrum Nox for PlayStation 4 around interviews with Falcom boss and CEO Toshihiro Kondo.
Get a important tidbits below.
- The judgment of a diversion is a underline “Monstrum Nox” (Monsters’ Night) itself.
- The game’s setting, Baldeux, is a three-dimensional city with opposite elevations. Its hinterland embody grasslands, forests, and ruins.
- Set in an epoch after Ys Seven, Adol will seem during his oldest age in a array yet. His name as an adventurer is apropos famous all over a world.
- Party battles and elementary controls return. Additionally, a diversion introduces abnormal actions that gaunt on a abnormal abilities hexed by Monstrum. Wall-running and relocating as a shadow are also possible.
- The new “Guild Operations” complement is an enlargement of Ys VIII‘s “Drifting Village” system.
- The hooded lady versed with synthetic arms and legs is a vital pivotal to a game’s story.
- Development is now 50 percent complete.
Ys IX: Monstrum Nox is due out for PlayStation 4 in 2019 in Japan.
Thanks, Hachima Kikou and Ryokutya2089.