Yakuza Online will launch for iOS, Android, and PC in Japan in 2018, Sega announced.
Pre-registrations are accessible now during a game’s central website. Depending on a volume of pre-registrations, players will be awarded with several bonuses on starting a game, including:
- 10,000 pre-registrations – 100 diamonds
- 30,000 pre-registrations – One Upgrade Coin (Small), 100 diamonds )for a sum of 200)
- 50,000 pre-registrations – Five Ability Coins, 100 diamonds (for a sum of 300)
- 80,000 pre-registations – Stamina MAX, 100 diamonds (for a sum of 400)
- 100,000 pre-registrations – SSR Haruka Sawamura, 100 diamonds (for a sum of 500)
Here is a brief outline of a game, around a central website:
- A Completely New Yakuza Game on Smartphones and PC – The latest entrance in a 10 million-selling Yakuza array finally appears! Centered on new protagonist Ichiban Kasuga, this is a story of a ardent man’s unfortunate onslaught in a underworld. What is a predestine that awaits him during a finish of a vital dispute that occurs in Tokyo’s Kamurocho?
- Those Led by Fate Cross Paths in Kamurocho – A story that interweaves a inhabitants of a underworld and Ichiban Kasuga. Popular characters from prior Yakuza games will also appear. Never before told stories will also be revealed.
- Play to Your Heart’s Content – Fights, money, and girls in a underworld. Control it all and browbeat Kamurocho.
Read some-more about a story and Ichiban Kasuga here.
Watch a new set of videos below.