The latest emanate of Weekly Famitsu has new information on Yakuza: Like a Dragon (Yakuza 7: Whereabouts of Light and Darkness).
Get a tidbits below.
- Saeko Mukouda (voiced by Sumire Uesaka) – Cabaret hostess.
- Kouichi Adachi (voiced by Akio Ootsuka) – A former detective. He has perceived an irrational demotion by Horinouchi, a Superintendent General of a Metropolitan Police, for sickening opposite him. He is operative with protagonist Ichiban Kasuga to get closer to Masumi Arakawa, who binds a evidence.
Live Command RPG Battle
When a conflict begins, a unchanging people and those wearing delinquent-like outfits on a margin will renovate into RPG-like rivalry characters with mohawks, or be half-naked, and have weapons.
By profitable income on your smartphone in battle, we can serve help. A vast series of characters can be summoned, including Gary Buster Holmes, Gonda Wara, a crayfish, and more. Summons can support we in conflict by attack, recovery, and more.
- Dragon Kart – A racing diversion set on a march in a streets of Yokosuka. Pick adult boxes to obtain weapons like a rocket launcher or Gatling gun.
- Traditional Movie Theater – Ichiban Kasuga always falls defunct in a center of a movie. This is a button-pressing (rhythm game?) where Kasuga battles a enticement of a sheep male in sequence to overcome that sleepiness.
- PachiSlot – PachiSlot games Million God: Kamigami no Gaisen Another God Hades: Ubowareta ZEUS Ver., PachiSlot Fist of a Blue Sky: Houyuu, and PachiSlot Moujuuou: Ouja no Houkou appear. Settings do not reset when we leave a parlor, though rather change with specific timing. Machines located closer to a opening have aloft rates, that simulate a settings of genuine life parlors. This is a usually PachiSlot simulator using on PlayStation 4.
Yakuza: Like a Dragon is due out for PlayStation 4 on Jan 16, 2020 in Japan, and in 2020 in a Americas and Europe.