■ Life Experience
“Life Experience” consists of six parameters that represent protagonist Ichiban Kasuga’s characteristics and human nature. Those parameters are “Enthusiasm,” “Mentality,” “Cheerfulness,” “Kindness,” “Intelligence,” and “Stylishness.”
There are various merits to building up Life Experience, such as getting a specific job through Hello Work, talking to people you would normally not bother to talk to, gaining the upper hand in battle, and becoming more popular with women. Build up all sorts of experience to strengthen Kasuga’s Life Experience.
Your Life Experience parameters will develop based on your actions and choices. Here is an outline of each parameter in greater detail:
- Enthusiasm – The source of “willingness” and “romance.” Develops through enthusiastic conduct and doing things with utmost effort.
- Mentality – The source of “mental strength” and “concentration.” Develops through situations that test your courage and emotional strength.
- Cheerfulness – The source of “sociability” and “brightness.” Develops through actions that lighten the mood.
- Kindness – The source of “broad-mindedness” and “empathy.” Develops through kind interaction with people, animals, and nature.
- Intelligence – The source of “education” and “memory.” Develops through logical suggestion and studying.
- Stylishness – The source of “charm” and “character.” Develops through clever exchange and dignified behavior.
■ How to Increase Life Experience
Life Experience accumulates through various actions, including helping those in need and enjoying Play Spots. Life Experience also accumulates through choices made in events for sub-stories and the like. Assertively playing, learning, and interacting with the people you encounter is the shortcut to building up Life Experience.
■ An Example of How to Increase Life Experience
Ocean Qualification School: A Play Spot that Significantly Increases Kasuga’s Life Experience
“Ocean Qualification School” is a new Play Spot that you will be able to visit as you progress through the story, and by passing the various qualifying exams you can take there, Kasuga’s Life Experience will rapidly increase.
At the Qualification School, you can take exams with questions in a variety of genres, from “History,” where you can get a general education on Japanese and world history, to “Isezaki Ijincho Certification,” which is filled with questions for Isezaki Ijincho enthusiasts.
Exams are four-choice quizzes where you must answer the questions within the allotted time. Pass various tests to improve Kasuga’s human nature.
Every Play Spot Increases Kasuga’s Life Experience
In addition to building up Kasuga’s Life Experience through the aforementioned sub-stories and Qualification School, Life Experience can also be accumulated through various Play Spots including Golf, PachiSlot, Dragon Kart, and more. Enjoy the city’s various Play Spots and increase your Life Experience to enjoy the game with an upper hand.
Previous PostPixel 4 specs and images leaked by Best Buy pre-order page Next PostKandagawa Jet Girls – first look at models for DLC characters Asuka and Yumi from Senran Kagura