Wal-Mart Canada has posted a slew of new listings for unannounced games including Borderlands 3, Gears of War 5, “Forza Horizons 5,” Just Cause 4, Rage 2, and Splinter Cell.
The tradesman also posted listings for Dragon Quest 2 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, that we would theory is meant to be Dragon Quest Builders 2, that has nonetheless to be reliable for a western release, though is designed for recover on PlayStation 4 and Switch in Japan. There is also a inventory for an Xbox One chronicle of Final Fantasy VII Remake, that has now usually been announced for PlayStation 4.
Of course, nothing of this is to contend a titles listed by a tradesman are legitimate (especially given a spelling errors in some), though with E3 2018 set to take place from Jun 12 to 14 in Los Angeles, it is probable Wal-Mart Canada jumped a gun.
Here is a full list:
- Assassin’s Creed (PS4, Xbox One) – Xbox One chronicle misspelled as “Assasins.”
- Beyond Good and Evil 2 (PS4, Xbox One)
- Borderlands 3 (PS4, Xbox One)
- Destiny Comet (PS4, Xbox One)
- Dragon Quest 2 (PS4, Xbox One) – Dragon Quest Builders 2?
- Dreams (PS4)
- Final Fantasy VII Remake (PS4, Xbox One)
- Forza Horizon 5 (Xbox One) – Misspelled as “Horizons.” Also, Forza Horizon 4 has not come out yet.
- Gears of War 5 (Xbox One)
- Insurgency: Sandstorm (PS4, Xbox One)
- Just Cause 4 (PS4, Xbox One)
- The Last of Us 2 (PS4)
- LEGO DC Villains (PS4, Xbox One) – Misspelled as “Villans.”
- Metroid Prime 4 (Switch)
- NBA 2K19 (PS4, Xbox One, Switch)
- Rage 2 (PS4, Xbox One)
- Splinter Cell (PS4, Xbox One)
- Super Smash Bros. (Switch)
- Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 (PS4, Xbox One)
- WWE 2K19 (PS4, Xbox One)
Update 2:37 p.m.: The central Twitter comment for Rage, Bethesda Softworks, and Bethesda Softworks’ Pete Hines have responded to a Wal-Mart postings.
Hey @WalmartCanada here are a few notes. pic.twitter.com/R1od2aTEMC
— RAGE (@RAGEgame) May 9, 2018
— Bethesda (@bethesda) May 9, 2018
This is because we can’t have good things. https://t.co/ZhOHGsITfp
— Pete Hines (@DCDeacon) May 9, 2018