Publisher Digerati and developer Paper Castle have delayed the Switch version of Underhero from its previously planned February 13 release date to February 27 “to ensure that a patch to address a number of issues will be available at launch.”
The PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions will still launch as planned. The PlayStation 4 version will be available today in North America and February 12 in Europe, and the Xbox One version will launch on February 14. A day one patch will be available for both versions.
Here is an overview of the game, via Digerati:
Underhero is an RPG platformer where the chosen hero has failed, and an underling of the evil king reluctantly takes his place as the new hero. Use timing-based combat to defeat enemies as you venture across the land, face off against quirky bosses, and save the Chestnut Kingdom from your own evil boss, Mr Stitches!
- A side-scrolling RPG adventure, complete with lush pixel art and cartoony aesthetics.
- Jump, slash, evade, talk, and bribe your way through a fantasy adventure with a satirical twist.
- Turn-based combat… without the turns! Precisely timed actions are your most powerful weapons.
- Level up, solve puzzles, find secrets in a world full of friends, foes, and weird inhabitants.
- A wonderful original soundtrack composed by Stijn van Wakeren.
- A story full of humor and mysteries awaits!.