The Super Robot Wars X for Switch and PC, and the Monster Hunter World: Iceborne expansion for PC are the highlights of this week’s Japanese game releases.
The Switch and PC versions of Super Robot Wars X feature the same content as the previously released PlayStation 4 and PS Vita versions, as well as all 20 post-release bonus scenario downloadable content. Also like the previously released versions, the game is playable in English as well as Japanese, Chinese, and Korean.
The PC version of the Monster Hunter World: Iceborne expansion includes the same content as the previously released PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions, without the new content that came post-release (with the exception of changes to the Guiding Lands). Post-release monsters such as Rajang, Stygian, and Safi’jiiva will come to the PC version at a later date. Monster Hunter World: Iceborne includes new quests, monsters, weapons, armor, and story. Read more about the PC version here.
Get the full list of this week’s Japanese game releases below. It should be noted that Gematsu will receive a small percentage of money from purchases made through Play-Asia links. You can also save five percent using our “GEMATSU” coupon code.
- Super Robot Wars X (Switch)
- Multi-Language Asia Version
- Chameleon (PC) – Launching worldwide.
- Dragon Sinker (Xbox One) – Launching worldwide.
- Fighting Fantasy: Deathtrap Dungeon Trilogy (Switch) – Already available worldwide.
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PC)
- Real Time Battle Mahjong Online (Switch)
- Reversi Quest 2 (PC) – Launching worldwide.
- Super Robot Wars X (PC) – Region-locked.
- ToeJam Earl: Back in the Groove! (PS4, Switch) – Already available worldwide.
The PlayStation 4 and Switch titles listed above can be purchased through Japanese PlayStation Network and Nintendo accounts using prepaid cards:
- PlayStation Store cards (yen): 1,000 / 3,000 / 5,000 / 10,000
- Nintendo eShop cards (yen): 1,000 / 1,500 / 3,000 / 5,000 / 9,000