Original 08/28/18 at 5:11 a.m.: The latest issue of Weekly Famitsu reveals shoot ’em up The Game Paradise: CruisinMix Special for PlayStation 4. It will launch on November 29 in Japan.
The Game Paradise: CruisinMix Special is an update to the 2017-released The Game Paradise: CruisinMix, which is available for PlayStation 4 and PC, with “tons” of additional new elements, including a collaboration with the Toaplan-developed shoot ’em up Tatsujin.
Weekly Famitsu has an interview with The Game Paradise creator and director Masahiro Arai, assistant director Naoki Kazaana, and Tatsujin representative Masahiro Yuge.
Further information has yet to leak from the magazine.
Update 08/28/18 at 10:58 p.m.: New features in The Game Paradise: CruisinMix Special include:
- Arranged background music for all characters, as well as the inclusion of previously unused voice-overs.
- Two new Claris bombs.
- Collaboration with Toaplan’s Tatsujin, including the spaceship player character and weapon change system.
The standard edition will cost 3,800 yen, and a “Paradise Box” edition will cost 9,800 yen. The Paradise Box will include:
- A download code for Tatsujin for PlayStation 4
- A download code for playable character Homura Bantou from Moero!! Pro Yakyuu
- Newly-recorded Genius Yamada voice drama CD
- Digital version of player character compilation voice drama CD
- Arranged background music soundtrack
- Original video animation reprint
- Drama CD script