Bethesda Softworks announced The Elder Scrolls: Blades for iOS and Android devices during its E3 2018 press conference. It will launch free of charge this fall.
Here is an overview of the game, via Bethesda Softworks:
From Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning creators of Skyrim, comes The Elder Scrolls: Blades – a massive first-person role-playing game created for mobile. The Blades, the Empire’s top agents, are forced into exile. On the run, you return to your hometown to find it destroyed.
- Quest – Become your town’s champion through all-new single-player storylines.
- Create – Create and customize your city, restoring it to greatness.
- Conquer – Conquer your friends and rivals in epic one-on-one Arena battles.
- Create – Create any character you want and discover unique weapons, armor, and abilities.
- Explore – Explore the never-ending Abyss with a cutting-edge combat system.
While The Elder Scrolls: Blades is launching first on smartphones, Bethesda Softworks said it wants to release the title to all platforms, including PC and consoles.
Watch the first gameplay footage below. View the first screenshots at the gallery. Visit the official website here.