The version 1.01 update for The Caligula Effect: Overdose will launch day and date with the game in Japan and add various new elements, publisher FuRyu announced.
Get the patch notes below.
- New End-Game Elements Added
- “Dream Seen by the Songstress” System Unlocked – After clearing the game and by meeting certain conditions, you can form a party made up of members of both the Go-Home Club and the Ostinato Musicians. Enjoy end-game content such as the World Reward system with the freedom of party organization. There are also new battle quotes between members of the Go-Home Club and the Ostinato Musicians, so try various combinations to hear them all.
- Boss Battle Rematch Feature Added – With clear save data, you can challenge the bosses you have previously defeated. You can fight a boss again by going to the place you previously fought them. Also, rematches with the Go-Home Club can be done after the protagonist reaches the last door of Gran Guignol in the Lucid state.
- Game System Expansions / Adjustments
- “World Reward” System Added – By collecting words dropped into the game, you will be able to fight enemies “carrying the weight of a unique trauma.” There are also words that unlock stronger enemies than those in the main story, so try them after clearing the game.
- Auto-Battle Featured Added – By pressing the Options button during battle, you can use Auto to have the skills and actions of everyone except the protagonist chosen and performed automatically.
- Item and Wire Sorting Features Added to the Main Menu
- Feature to Change the Battle Difficulty at Any Time Added to the Configuration Screen in the Main Menu
- Adjusted Parameters for Various Battle Skills and Stigmas
- Some Bug Fixed
The Caligula Effect: Overdose is due out for PlayStation 4 on May 17 in Japan.
View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.
Thanks, Dengeki Online.