T-Mobile is kicking off a new round of Buy One, Get One deals.
Starting this Friday, June 1st, T-Mobile will have BOGO deals on flagship smartphones from Apple, Samsung, and LG. There are a few devices from each manufacturer that are eligible, including the iPhone X, Galaxy S9, and G7 ThinQ.
These deals are open to new and existing T-Mobile customers. To take advantage of them, you’ll need to buy both phones on EIP. Also of note is that you cannot mix and match brands, meaning you can’t get one iPhone and one Galaxy S phone, but you can get two different phones from the same manufacturer.
Here are the offer details for each device maker:
- Buy one, get one iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, or iPhone 8 (64GB).
- Buy one, get $700 off an iPhone 8 (256GB), iPhone 8 Plus, or iPhone X.
- Requires port-in from non-T-Mobile provider on at least one of the lines that purchased a device, as well as a qualifying trade-in.
- Buyers get their money back through a prepaid card.
- Buy one, get one Galaxy S9.
- Buy one, get $720 off a Galaxy S9+ or Galaxy S8 Active.
- Requires two new lines for new customers or at least one new line for existing customers with a qualifying rate plan. Buyers get their money back through monthly bill credits.
- Buy one, get one LG G6, LG V30, LG V30+, or LG G7 ThinQ.
- No port-in or trade-in required. Buyers get monthly bill credits for their second device.
Some folks will be unable to take advantage of these deals due to their requirements, like a new line or port-in, but these offers are worth considering if you do qualify. With them, you can get a significant discount on a flagship smartphone like the iPhone X or Galaxy S9+, or you can get one brand new LG G7 ThinQ for free when you buy one.