AndroidtechNews.Com – Sony Interactive Entertainment Japan Asia has announced its lineup of exhibiting titles at BitSummit 7 Spirits, which runs from June 1 to 2 at the Kyoto International Exhibition Hall Miyako Messe.
Here is the full lineup as of May 24:
- ANNO: Mutation (ThinkingStars)
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (505 Games / ArtPlay)
- Chrono Sword (21c Ducks)
- Evotinction (Spikewave Games)
- F.I.S.T. (TiGames)
- Hardcore Mecha (Arc System Works / RocketPunch Games)
- Indivisible (505 Games / LabZero Games)
- In Nightmare (Magicfish Studio)
- Knights Bikes (Double Fine Presents / Foam Sword)
- Lethal League Blaze (Ooizumi Amuzio)
- No Straight Roads (Metronomik)
- Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin (Marvelous / Edelweiss)
- Wattam (Annapurna Interactive / Funomena)
- West of Dead (Raw Fury / ???)
- Budget Cuts (Neat Corp)
- Falcon Age (Outerloop Games)
- Focus on You (Smilegate Entertainment)
- Throw Anything (Visual Light)
Wattam game designer Keita Takahashi and Sony Interacive Entertainment Worldwide Studios president Shuhei Yoshida will appear together during a talk event on June 1 from 13:00 to 13:30 JST, where topics such as the birth of Wattam will be discussed. Famitsu will live stream it on YouTube and Niconico, and IGN Japan will live stream it on YouTube.
Read more about BitSummit 7 Spirits here.