Sturmwind EX, the remaster of the 2013-released Dreamcast shoot ’em up, will launch for Xbox One and Switch on November 8 following its PC (Steam) release on September 30, developers B-Alive Entertainment Software and Duranik announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Sturmwind EX is a shoot ’em up in the tradition of old arcade games. If it moves, shoot it!
You can play mission mode with all 16 levels with saving your progress with every finished level or arcade mode with six levels and no continues.
- Two different game modes: mission mode and arcade mode.
- 16 levels.
- Three difficulty levels.
- Different weapons selectable.
- Upgradeable weapons, drones, and different weapon / drone formations.
- Additional superweapons such as superbeam and smartbombs.
- More than 20 large boss-enemies.
- Hundreds of different enemies.
- Achievements, highscores, and level statistics.
- Customizable user interface.