The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 was made officially official this morning, and following Samsung’s event, the U.S. carriers have come forward with their pricing for the new flagship.
Samsung’s Galaxy Note 9 will be available from AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Verizon, and Xfinity Mobile in the U.S. Pre-orders will begin tomorrow, August 10th, with some carriers kicking things off at midnight. The Note 9 will launch on August 24th.
Here are the pricing details and special offers that the U.S. carriers have announced:
- $33.34 per month for 30 months for the 128GB model, $41.67 per month for 30 months for the 512GB model.
- For a limited time, AT&T customers who buy a Galaxy Note 9 can get a free Galaxy Note 9, Galaxy S9, or S9+ when they add a new line. Free credits are spread out over 30 months.
- $20.83 per month for 18 months on a Sprint Flex lease after $20.84 per month credit.
- With Galaxy Forever, Sprint Flex customers can upgrade to a new Samsung phone after 12 payments.
- $279.99 down and $30 per month for 24 months for the 128GB version, $529.99 down and $30 per month for 24 months for the 512GB model.
- Customers can get up to 50 percent off the Galaxy Note 9 when they trade in an eligible Samsung device. Discount applied via 24 monthly bill credits.
- $33.30 per month over 30 months for the 128GB model, $41.61 per month over 30 months for the 512GB model.
- Customers who buy the Galaxy Note 9 on a new line of service will get $150 in bill credits.
- Galaxy Note 9 buyers can also receive up to $70 off a Samsung Gear device.
- $41.66 per month for 24 months for the 128GB model, $52.08 per month for 24 months for the 512GB variant.
- For a limited time, customers who buy a 128GB Note 9 can get a second 128GB Note 9, a Galaxy S9, or S9+ for free when you add a new line of service and buy both phones on a device payment plan.
- Customers who buy a Samsung phone, activate a new line, and port their number to Xfinity Mobile will receive a $300 prepaid card.
Sam’s Club has said that it’ll have a special offer of its own for the Galaxy Note 9. Members who purchase the device between August 10th and August 19th with an installment or two-year subsidy plan will receive a $200 Sam’s Club gift card. All major carriers will be participating in this offer.
No matter where you choose to get your Galaxy Note 9, Samsung will give you a free gift if you pre-order your device by August 23rd. You can choose either a pair of AKG noise-canceling wireless headphones or 15,000 V-Bucks, the in-game currency of Fortnite. You can also choose both gifts for $99 extra.
So now that the Galaxy Note 9 is official and all of its pricing info and special deals have been confirmed, what do you think? Will you be buying a Samsung Galaxy Note 9?