RPG Maker MV, the 2015-released latest version of the PC RPG Maker series, is coming to PlayStation 4 and Switch via publisher NIS America on November 27, listings on Amazon Mexico (PS4, Switch) have leaked.
Here is a Google Translate version of the game’s overview, via Amazon Mexico:
Start an epic journey. With you. Become a master game developer with RPG Maker MV with an arsenal of tools at your fingertips to create elaborate, exciting, and memorable video games directly from your console. Then, share your adventures online with other players, who can enjoy your Ethical Chronicles. The possibilities are endless with the latest and greatest RPG Maker software. With hundreds of assets and an infinite number of ways to create your game, turn your dream story into the next great video game.
- Your next adventure starts here. A fantasy tale of knights and dragons? A modern history of high school romance? A chronicle of gods and demons? If you can dream it, you can make it.
- Game development is easy. RPG Maker MV provides the ease to navigate and develop with the world and character creation, personalization from around the world, and more.
- Brand, upload, and play. Enjoy games made by other players with the RPG Maker MV Player, last intervention to download and play, even without the RPG Maker MV software.
- An endless source of personalization. With hundreds of graphic assets and an infinite number of possibilities to create your own world and history, the sky is the limit.
- Dual audio (English and Japanese).