Following a PC launch in Mar 2017, roguelike deck-building RPG Monster Slayers will launch for PlayStation 4 on May 15 in North America and May 16 in Europe, and for Xbox One on May 18, publisher Digerati and developer Nerdook Productions announced. A recover date for a PS Vita chronicle is still to be announced. Users who pre-order a diversion will accept a 20 percent discount.
Here is an overview of a game, around a Steam page:
Monster Slayers is a rogue-like deck-building RPG journey with an innovative card-based conflict complement that lets we customize a rug to fit your play style. Create a favourite to join a Monster Slayers Guild and select your trail by a hazardous Northern Valley as we follow your query to better a mythological Harbinger and turn a loyal Monster Slayer.
- Battle undead goblins, lion outlaws, strong dragons and other grievous foes regulating a singular card-based fight system
- Strategically figure your rug as we acquire new cards from merchants, value chests, and allies
- Collect celebrity from any run to clear new abilities that can be used by destiny heroes
- Every playthrough is different: levels, rivalry encounters and rob are incidentally generated
- 12 opposite impression classes to select from: Rogue, Ranger, Knight, Barbarian, Cleric, Wizard, Assassin, Beastmaster, Apothecary, Brute, Monk, and Necromancer
- Recruit companions to join we on your query and make use of their special abilities
- Equip your favourite with stat-boosting rob to urge a chances of victory
- Beat a diversion to clear a ultimate challenge: Legendary Mode
- Inspired by a much-loved deck-building RPG, Dream Quest, combined by Peter Whalen (Hearthstone)
Watch a trailer below.