Pine Studio has announced The Academy, a puzzle adventure game set in a famed academy. It will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, PC via Steam, iOS, and Android this spring.
Here is an overview of the game, via Pine Studio:
The Academy is a puzzle-packed adventure wrapped in an ancient mystery waiting to be unraveled. Leave your mark on Arbor’s Academy and find out why it only welcomes the best and the brightest. Are you ready to enroll?
Arbor’s famed Academy has always been a place where brilliance and mystery go hand in hand. Step into the shoes of Sam, a freshman who will soon discover that both greatness and dread are to be found in the ancient halls of the school. With a little help from your friends, tackle all of the challenges the Academy has to offer. Become a part of a story, unlike any you’ve played. They say that behind every corner of the Academy lies a riddle waiting to be solved. Are you ready to take on the challenge?
- Think outside the box with over 200 unique puzzles and riddles that will challenge even the most seasoned players.
- Explore the visually gorgeous Academy with all of the secrets it holds.
- Unravel a centuries-old mystery looming over the school and the town of Arbor.
- Embark on an epic adventure in the vein of Professor Layton.
- Super widescreen support – The game looks beautiful on new 18:9 phones such as Samsung S8 and LG G6. It also shines on tablet devices.
Watch the announcement trailer below.