The Switch version of Punch Club will launch on May 24 for $14.99, publisher tinyBuild Games announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via Nintendo.com:
Train hard, fight crocodiles and find love.
Your father was brutally murdered before your eyes. Now you must train hard, eat chicken and punch dudes in the face to earn your place in the Punch Club ranks, and discover who ended your father’s life.
Punch Club is a boxing tycoon management game with multiple branching story lines. Your goal is clear, but how you get there depends on whether you want to legitimately climb the rankings, or take the more ridiculous, shady route.
Along the way you’ll want to focus your talents. Will you take the Way of the Tiger, the Way of the Turtle, or the Way of the Bear? Your strength, accuracy and agility all depends on whichever Way enlightens your path. Do you have stripes, or flippers?
And every decision will matter, especially in your social life. You’ll be juggling friendships, love life, work, recreational time, relationships, and possible stardom, all alongside your gym time and fighting alligators. It’s not all just pumping iron, you know.
- Fighter management sim with RPG and tycoon elements.
- Find out who killed your father, and maybe learn something about yourself along the way.
- Heavily story-driven, with multiple different narrative branches and game endings to discover.
- Get as deep with stats as you like, and find your own way through extensive skill trees.
- Gorgeous pixel visuals with 80-90s references and nostalgia all over the place.
Punch Club first launched for PC via Steam, iOS, and Android in January 2016, 3DS in January 2017, and PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in March 2017.