■ A Dramatic Story Told from Three Perspectives
—A new story of Pietro and Narcia.
The prince of PopoloCrois Kingdom, Pietro, and the forest witch, Narcia. One day, the two are entrusted with a mission by the Fairy Queen Midea to protect the Reuben Forest. That was the start of a journey that would significantly influence their fates.
—Another story that starts in Bilca Village, the Morgue faith holy grounds across the sea.
The continent of Necrosia is located across the sea and southeast of the PopoloCrois Kingdom. One day, a man calling himself an “apostle of God” appeared in Bilca Village, the Morgue faith holy grounds located in the corner of the continent. With his appearance, the fates of Zamad, Lucia, and the rest of the seven prayers will begin to move in an unexpected direction.
—A story that depicts each character.
In the port city Pacella of the PopoloCrois Kingdom, a naval fleet battle tournament was held to honor the sea goddess Varnas, and the Braves (heroes) around the world gathered. There, the principles and spirit of each Brave will passionately collide.
These will unfold as independent short stories that consist of episodes from the past that would never have been mentioned on the center stage, and a variety of emotions previously kept hidden.
■ High Strategy with Simple Controls: Intense 3D Active Lane Battles
Form a party with your favorite characters and take on intense 3D battles.
- Auto Mode – Simple, exciting, and easy-to-play battles, where difficult operations play out automatically and you can unleash a special attack with a flick. Numerous familiar special moves like “Sword Flame” and “Gamigami Missile” will appear.
- Manual Mode – Strategic battles with manual controls where that considers the four attributes and various battle formations.
■ 20-versus-20 Naval Fleet Guild Battles
Join forces with the comrades aboard your ship and participate in naval fleet guild battles full of strategy.
During regularly held tournaments, all members can receive super extravagant rewards depending on the results.
- Prince Pietro (voiced by Ai Orikasa)
- Narcia (voiced by Yuri Shiratori)
- White Knight (voiced by Masashi Ebara)
- Demon King Gamigami (voiced by Akio Otsuka)
- Jilva (voiced by Mika Kanai)
- Zamad (voiced by Daiki Abe)
- Deimos (voiced by Takafumi Maeuchi)
- Prince Alma (voiced by Daiki Abe)
- Leona (voiced by Michiko Neya)
- Toto Gonzales (voiced by Tomokazu Sugita)
- Demon-Faced Boy (voiced by Tomokazu Sugita)
- Coco Donperio (voiced by Yuichi Nakamura)
- Kirara (voiced by Ikue Otani)
- Olga (voiced by Shiori Mikami)
- Foria (voiced by Maaya Uchida)
- Shiva (voiced by Yoko Hikasa)
- Siris (voiced by Yoko Hikasa)
- Kaede (voiced by Yuki Wakai)
- Mel (voiced by Satomi Kaorogi)
- Zappa (voiced by Tsuyoshi Koyama)
- Narration / Queen Sania (voiced by Kyoko Donowaki)
- Robin (voiced by Toshihiko Seki)
- Faust (voiced by Yuma Uchida)
- Ian (voiced by Koudai Sakai)
- Crow (voiced by Koudai Sakai)
- Tamotamo (voiced by Shuta Morishima)
- Carlo (voiced by Shuta Morishima)
- Alba (voiced by Natsuki Hanae)
- Ceren (voiced by Misato Fukuen)
- Decade (voiced by Shinichiro Miki)
- King Baran (voiced by Hironori Miyata)
- Liz (voiced by Risa Matsuki)
- Arcela (voiced by Risa Matsuki)
- Natasha (voiced by Maya Yoshioka)
- Alphonse (voiced by Rika Nagae)
- Diana (voiced by Rika Nagae)
- Ellie (voiced by Marika Hayase)
- Princess Lilia (voiced by Marika Hayase)
- Dyson (voiced by Fumihiko Tachiki)
- Lunna (voiced by Natsumi Hioka)
- Lotti (voiced by Natsumi Hioka)
- Leopard (voiced by Yusaku Yara)
- Misia (voiced by Issei Futamata)
- Barl (voiced by Masaaki Mizunaka)
- King Ades (voiced by Masaaki Mizunaka)
- Eileen (voiced by Emi Uema)
- Jessica (voiced by Emi Uema)
- Algiers (voiced by Riko Kohara)
- Keith (voiced by Tsubasa Sasa)
- Conrad (voiced by Tsubasa Sasa)
- Celestina (voiced by Akina)
- Isabella (voiced by Akina)
- Talas (voiced by Daiki Yamashita)
- Bjork (voiced by Daichi Hayashi)
- Producer / Drafting / Organizer: Tetsuji Yamamoto (Epics)
- Scenario: Junichi Fujisaku (Production I.G.)
- Character Design: Shuji Kawakami
- Music: Yoshiyuki Sahashi, Testuo Ishikawa
- Theme Song: ENA
- Title: “Sekai ga Kawaru made ~Narcia no Namida to Yousei no Fue”
- Sega Games Staff:
- Chief Producer: Hideki Irei
- Management Director: Ooki Nagashima
- Service Designer: Junichi Fukayama
- Development Collaboration: f4samurai
PopoloCrois: Narcia’s Tears and the Fairy’s Flute now available in Japan
May 09, 2018, 02:48 am0104
Previous PostDissidia Final Fantasy NT new male character reveal set for May 15 Next PostMonster Hunter: World shipments and digital sales top 7.9 million