The Switch version of adventure / fighting game Pato Box will launch via the Nintendo eShop on July 9, developer Bromio announced. Pre-orders will open on July 2.
Here is an overview of the game, via Bromio:
Pato Box is an adventure / fighting game inspired by the Punch-Out!! series. Is a surreal boxing quest with a duck!
Test your reflexes as you fight your way through an evil corporation in search of retribution.
Uncover their deepest secrets by exploring thrilling 3D environments with a graphic novel / comic book art style. Find the henchmen who took your dream in an action-packed and fast-paced fights that will test your reflexes as a true boxing champion! Will you chicken out or learn how to DUCK?
- Find the truth on Story Mode, a single player adventure filled with surprises and 3D environments as well as 2D boss fights!
- Fight your way through Arcade Mode, defeat all the bosses as fast as possible one at a time or all in row with a special boss at the end!
- Challenging and surreal 2D fights with a comic book art style.
- Motion control support that will make you the real boxing champion!
- Amazing Soundtrack by Controvol (with an additional track from guest artist Vangal) that will fill you with adrenaline.
- Ducks! Lots of ducks!
Pato Box first launched for PC via Steam in March.
Watch the launch trailer below.