OnePlus has released OxygenOS open beta update 13 for the OnePlus 6T and beta 21 for the OnePlus 6 that brings several improvements, including FPS option (15, 24 or 30 fps) to Screen Recorder that was introduced with a beta update last month. The update also improves weather app and phone app optimizations. The company is yet to roll out DC Dimming feature for the OnePlus 6 series that was promised last month.
The latest OxygenOS beta update for the OnePlus 6 and 6T also includes the latest Android security patch for June, 2019. If you had already flashed previous beta build, you will get an OTA update, otherwise you have to flash the full beta ROM from here. Check out the complete changelog below.
- General bug fixes and stability improvements
- Screen Recorder
- Added FPS (Frames per second) option giving you more control over recording effects
- Improved scrolling experience for switching between pages
- Weather cards for multiple cities can now be rearranged or deleted by tapping and holding on them
- Optimized user experience by allowing you to use this app while app permission to access GPS location is disabled
- Improved animation effects when switching between pages
- Improved experience with searching for contacts
- Optimized Quick Responses for declined calls and supported editing Quick Responses