Muv-Luv Alternative sequel Muv-Luv Integrate and PC / smartphone game Project Mikhail announced – Age announced Muv-Luv Alternative sequel Muv-Luv Integrate during its “Age 20th Anniversary Broadcast [Still Breathing]” live stream, as well as a Muv-Luv game tentatively titled Project Mikhail for PC (Steam), iOS, and Android.
Here are the details:
- Original author Hirohiko Yoshida is in charge of the planning and some of the scenario, as well as the mech design.
- It is currently in the plotting stages.
- It’s currently not decided what type of media it would be adapted to. It will be released on whatever is best at the time of release.
- It is not an omnibus-style collection of stories, it is an official sequel to Muv-Luv Alternative.
- A game where the player controls their own Tactical Surface Fighter.
- You can customize your Tactical Surface Fighter and its skills.
- On PC, it will have keyboard and mouse support.
- It is not a gacha game. Payment models such as a subscription or battle pass are under consideration.
- Yoshiki Kashitani is the technical director. His previous titles include Vagrant Story, Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy XIII-2, and Final Fantasy XIV. Other team members have worked on games such as the Front Mission series, Naruto Shippuen: Ultimate Ninja Storm series, White Knight Chronicles, Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, and more.
- It is planned for release in 2021 with support for Japanese, English, and Chinese language options.
Thanks, Games Talk.