The latest emanate of Weekly Famitsu facilities an talk with tidbits of new information on a recently announced Momotaro Dentetsu: Showa, Heisei, Reiwa mo Teiban! for Switch.
Here are a tidbits:
- Series Creator Akira Sakuma: “I designed on resigning Momotaro Dentetsu after a recover of Momotaro Dentetsu 2017: Tachiagare Nippon!!, though there was a direct for personification this diversion on a large screen.”
- Konami’s Noriaki Okamura: “We wanted to put together another possibility to emanate an sourroundings of developers who can scrupulously make [a diversion in a series].”
- Konami’s Shouji Masuda: “Konami has always wanted to make a Momotaro Dentetsu game.”
- Sakuma: “The pretension was Masuda’s idea.”
- Masuda: “Sakuma and we are aged men. No one can contend no to us. But between us two, we can always contend what feels tedious or uninteresting.”
- “I even told [character designer] Hideyuki Takenami to pull a lovable impression with large pupils.”
- Rather than replenish Kazuyuki Sekiguchi’s song (Sekiguchi worked on a credentials song for prior entries), this diversion adds Hyadain’s songs for specific tools and new areas.
- The dash has increased, though a altogether manners have not changed, as there is no need for change.
- Development is 20 percent complete.
Momotaro Dentetsu: Showa, Heisei, Reiwa mo Teiban! is due out for Switch in 2020 in Japan.