Publisher Sony Interactive Entertainment and developer Sony Interactive Entertainment San Diego Studio have released the gameplay reveal trailer for MLB The Show 20.
SIE San Diego Studio also announced the MLB The Show 20 developer live stream schedule, which you will be able to watch on Twitch, YouTube, and Facebook:
- January 29 at 3:00 p.m. PT – MLB The Show gameplay trailer rewind.
- February 6 at 11:00 a.m. PT – Defensive Fundamentals – New extreme catch indicator, fielder skill matters, fielder efficiency improvements, O.F. throw home indicator, button accuracy revamp, closed beta learnings, and more…
- February 6 at 3:00 p.m. PT – Practice Makes “Perfect-Perfect” – Perfect-Perfect: Perfect timing and perfect CGI placement guarantees peak player performance, closed beta learnings, and other hitting / pitching improvements.
- February 13 at 3:00 p.m. PT – Road to the Show Pays Off Big Moments: Rebrand Your Team in Franchise Mode and Full Minor League Rosters – New multi-reward challenges, dynamic on-field relationships, new item rewards, and more. Franchise lets you change team name, location, and logos.
- February 20 at 3:00 p.m. PT – Diamond Club – Best players at each position ratings preview.
- February 27 at 3:00 p.m. PT – Custom Leagues and Competitive Events – Simple and flexible leagues with your friends. Grass roots-sponsored competitive events and tournaments.
- March 4 at 3:00 p.m. PT – March to October (More F.O. Moves) – More compelling situations, new trade hub, overhauled rewards structure, dynamic difficulty, and more…
- March 7 at 3:00 p.m. PT – “Showdown” in Diamond Dynasty – New game mode reveal “Showdown,” D.D. content, preview, and another wave of legends step into the spotlight.
- March 11 at 3:00 p.m PT – MLB The Show developer tournament
MLB The Show 20 is due out for PlayStation 4 on March 17.
Watch the trailer below.