Microsoft started talking up the
When the feature is active, users can interact with the apps on their computer screen using the mouse and keyboard. To access the functionality, PC users do need to be running the latest Windows 10 19H1 Preview Build (18335 or higher), you must be on the Surface Go, and using a small subset of supported handsets. Supported handsets include the Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+, S9, and S9+. Support for more PCs and additional mobile devices is promised in the coming weeks.
If you have a Surface Go, the latest Windows Insider build, and one of the Samsung devices, you can active the Phone Screen app using the steps below.
- Open Device Manager by right-clicking on the Start menu.
- Select and expand the Bluetooth option.
- Select the Radio Driver or Adapter for Bluetooth.
- Double click to open Properties.
- Navigate to the Details tab.
- Find the “Bluetooth radio supports Low Energy Peripheral Role” property on the dropdown and select it.
- See if the value is true or false.
- If it’s “true” then your PC will be able to display your phone screen and interact with it