Microsoft has just started rolling out a new preview for
HoloLens and it comes with a long list of bug
fixes. HoloLens Preview Build 17737 comes with new
features or major changes except for localized versions of
Chinese and Japanese.
Microsoft says that this build primarily includes bug fixes and
stability improvements to the features released previously.
“Today we are releasing a new RS5 Insider build for HoloLens,
17737, along with localized versions for Chinese and Japanese.
This build primarily includes bug fixes and stability
improvements to the features released previously,” the company
explains. You can find the list of changes below:
Fixed in this build
- We fixed an issue where the cursor will jump between gaze
and mouse when using a Bluetooth mouse.
- We fixed an issue with some notification toasts appearing
as a gray box.
- We fixed an issue where Cortana may stop listening if you
wait for her to respond after saying, “Hey Cortana.”
- We fixed several other issues with voice commands and
dictation, including an issue that prevented Cortana from
working after update.
- We fixed an issue that prevented holograms from
re-appearing after sign-out and sign-in.
- We added OCR support for Chinese and Japanese characters in
the localized builds. For more information on using these
builds, see the link above.
- We fixed a crash in the camera when taking a photo while
the thumbnail previous of the last capture is visible.
- We’re still investigating a bug causing the share dialog to
not load all available apps to share to for a while after
- After updating from a previous build, customers may not be
able to receive incoming calls in Remote Assist.