Enhance Games has delayed Lumines Remastered from its previously announced May release to June 26, the company announced. It will be available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC.
Here is an overview of the game, via Enhance Games:
Lumines Remastered is an HD remake of the original Lumines (pronounced “lou-min-es”) that debuted in 2004 as a PlayStation Portable (PSP) launch title. Earning high praise and awards, it remained the top-rated title on the platform for four years and continued on to establish an action-puzzle series loved by millions of players. This is the franchise’s debut on a Nintendo console.
Developed by Japanese studio Resonair, Lumines Remastered brings minimalism to the puzzle genre where the fusion of light and sound sets the stage for a two-color falling block experience playable on-the-go on Nintendo Switch or at home in 4K on PC and consoles. Groove to electronic jams while strategically dropping blocks before the BPM bar sweeps combos clean after each measure. It’s a stylish game perfect to play anywhere or at anytime.
- Feel the sound: Play over 40 skins with electronic atmospheres from chill to upbeat. Shuffle skins (like a music playlist) as more are unlocked in a new Shuffle mode.
- Feel the rhythm: Feel the rhythm and blocks dropping from the dynamic HD Rumble of the Nintendo Switch Joy-Con as well as the DualShock 4 and Xbox One controllers. Choose to feel both rhythm and blocks or just the blocks.
- Feel the vibration: Turn on Trance Vibration and sync multiple controllers to feel the bass across your body.
- Feel the challenge: Faster tempos means less time to make combos, but slower songs can mean uncleared stacks. You’ll get hooked.
- Feel the fun: Take the challenge to unlock all skins and avatars, play against friends in VS 2-player mode, or climb the ranks to the top of the online leaderboards.