■ Lovers Days; Enjoy 24 Hours with Your Girlfriend Each Day
The main story of LoveR is a tale of summer love called “Summer Days” that takes place over the course of two months. Following a successful confession, a new story of your daily love life with the girl you confessed to called “Lovers Days” will begin.
In Lovers Days, you will spend the 24 hours of the day together with your girlfriend. Depending on the time of day when you start up the game, you will be able to talk to your girlfriend in various different places (your room, her room, going to school, coming home from school, the classroom, the gym, etc.) and take photos in “Free Photo Sessions” (the places you take these photos are not limited to where you can talk to her—you can freely select from various places). here, we will look at Lovers Days in coming home from school and in the classroom.
By selecting “Talk” in the menu, you can talk to your girlfriend. Depending the “Mood” displayed in the upper right corner of the screen, she will exhibit various reactions. Her reactions will also change depending on the time of day. The topics you choose to talk about are sweet, lover-like topics, so flirt to your heart’s content.
Also, each of the six girls have their own specific topics of discussion. While topics are only listed by their starting letter, players who succeeded in their confession should know the correct topic. If Riria is your girlfriend, is the “Shi-???” topic referring to “Shintaisou” (gymnastics)? Take your guess and talk to them through the microphone. When your girlfriend is in a good mood, she will drop hints about her specific topic.
Of course, since this game supports voice recognition, you can experience sweet conversations with greater sweetness by speaking into the microphone.
■ Sprawled Out Poses in Photo Sessions
Here is a first look at the girls’ sprawled out poses in Photo Sessions. This time, we see them sprawled out in their school swimsuits, which you can freely shoot from any angle.
■ Pre-Order “Bloomers-Up Campaign” Begins
A new pre-order campaign called the “Bloomers-Up Campaign” has begun. In addition to the already announced “Full Chorus Ending Song 6-Song High-Res Soundtrack DVD,” up to six styles of bloomers are being added as pre-order bonuses.
At the start of this campaign, only the “Full Cover Bloomers” have been added, but as the number of pre-orders around Japan increases, even more bloomers will be added.
Here is the full outline:
- Start: Full Cover Bloomers – A gym uniform where the bloomers are almost fully covered by the shirt.
- 20 Percent Pre-Order Goal Achievement: Delta Bloomers – A gym uniform where you can slightly see the bloomers.
- 50 Percent Pre-Order Goal Achievement: Half Bloomers – A gym uniform where half of the bloomers are covered by the shirt.
- 80 Percent Pre-Order Goal Achievement: Normal Bloomers – A standard gym uniform where you can see almost the entire bloomers.
- 100 Percent Pre-Order Goal Achievement: All-In Bloomers – A gym uniform where the hem of the shirt is tucked into the bloomers.
- 120 Percent Pre-Order Goal Achievement: ??? Bloomers – A still-secret gym uniform.
—Full Cover Bloomers
LoveR details ‘Lovers Days’ post-confession story, new Japanese pre-order campaign
Previous PostXbox Live Gold free games for December 2018 announced Next PostAsterix & Obelix XXL 2 launch trailer