Turn-based four-player multiplayer game Light Fingers will launch for Switch via the Nintendo eShop on September 20, developer Numizmatic announced.
Here’s an overview of the game, via Numizmatic:
What do skulking thieves do after a night of procuring shady spoils? They gather at a favor-ite tavern and wager it away on a friendly game of Light Fingers!
Played on a magical clockworks game board, this turn-based multiplayer game has real-time action and devious opportunities for misdirection, all in the pursuit of securing more loot than your opponents.
After all, bragging rights for the most deft are the greatest steal of all.
- Local pick-up-and-play for you and up to three of your closest frenemies.
- A beautifully imagined game board that unfolds into a detailed miniature world as players take their turns.
- Secret cards to play and strategic moves to make; dungeon challenges test your reflexes and cunning!
- Manipulate the outcome of turns both on the game board and by interfering with the active player’s turn.
- A lively soundtrack of sounds composed from rare and archaic medieval instruments.
Watch a new trailer below.