Indie Megabooth has announced its lineup for GDC 2020, which runs from March 16 to 20 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, California. The booth will feature 24 titles from independent game developers representing 12 countries.
Here is the full lineup:
* Denotes titles that have been recently revealed and/or are publicly playable for the first time either globally or in North America.
** Titles that will showcase a new demo / content / level / features / environment / etc.
March 16 to 17
- Dead Static Drive ** by Fanclub (Xbox One, PC)
- Duster ** by Coldrice Games (PC)
- Filament * by Beard Envy (Switch, PC, Linux)
- Going Under ** by Aggro Crab (PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC, Mac)
- Hundred Days: Winemaking Simulator ** by Broken Arms Games (Switch, PC, Mac, iOS)
- Neon Noodles ** by Vivid Helix (PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC)
- Plasticity ** by Plasticity (PC)
- Playcraft by Bebop Games (PC)
- Sons of Ra ** by Pharaoh Hound Games (Xbox One, PC)
- Superliminal by Pillow Castle Games (Consoles, PC)
- Too Many Cookes ** by Finifugu Games (iOS, Android)
- Wave Break ** by Funktronic Labs (PC)
March 18 to 20
- Backworlds by Logic Ember (PC, Mac)
- Evan’s Remains * by Matias Schmied (Consoles, PC, Mac)
- HyperParasite * by Troglobytes Games (PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC)
- Maquette ** by Menic Games (PC)
- Mystic Pillars * by Holy Cow Productions (PC, iOS, Android)
- Nuts ** by Joon, Pool, Muutsch Char (Consoles, PC, Mac, Linux, iOS)
- Orbitals * by Alleyway Games (PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC)
- Quench by Axon Interactive (Switch, PC)
- Tunche by Leap Game Studios (PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC, Mac, Linux)
- We Are the Caretakers ** by Heart Shapted Games (Consoles, PC, Mac)
- We Should Talk. by Team We Should Talk. (Consoles, PC, Mac)
- Yodha * by Ogre Head Studio (Consoles, PC)
Watch a gameplay montage for the lineup below.