The Switch version of Heroki, first announced last week, will launch via the Nintendo eShop on July 20, developer Picomy announced. Pre-orders will begin on June 30 with a limited time 30 percent discount.
Here is an overview of the game, via Nintendo.com:
The peaceful sky village of Levantia is in danger! The dastardly Dr. N. Forchin and his accomplice, Vapor, have stolen the Emerix – a powerful amulet and all hope may be lost!
Fly into a beautiful action adventure and save a whimsical world full of flight and fantasy. Master the wind to fly, freefall, dash and bash your way across beautiful 3D rendered sky-islands, jungles, seas and deserts.
- 10-plus hours of deep gameplay
- Fly, freefall and fight, with the help of the wind and a propeller
- Master new skills such as powerful Dash and Bash attacks or use the power of Wind to solve puzzles
- Spawn many power-ups such as a Shield, Hourglass, Aeroblade, and more
- Find hidden treasures and collect many items
- Explore four stunning worlds
- Meet and befriend a cast of friendly characters
- Face dozens of unique enemies and prepare for an epic boss battle
- Discover a host of islands within your village to play mini-games and side-quests to earn special rewards
- 60 frames per second, full HD performance
- HD Rumble
Watch a new trailer below.