Final Fantasy XIV’s Patch 4.3 is Officially Out Now
After detailing how players will be able to experience the Under the Moonlight patch last week, Square Enix has announced today that the 4.3 patch for Final Fantasy XIV is finally live. The patch, officially titled Under the Moonlight but numerically the 4.3 patch, is a big one, as it will be introducing the next chapter of the Ivalice 24-man raid series alongside new quests, trial and dungeon, and much more.
You can check out a trailer for the patch below:
Alongside the continuation of the 24-man raid series, patch 4.3 will be introducing a ton of new content, including new scenario quests, sidequests, a new 24-man Alliance raid, and much more. For a full breakdown of what’s new and officially out now, check out below for an overview courtesy of Square Enix.
- New Main Scenario Quests – The Stormblood storyline continues in the far-eastern land of Doma.
- New Sidequests
- New 24-man Alliance Raid – The second chapter of the popular Return to Ivalice series takes players to the Ridorana Lighthouse.
- New Trial and Dungeon
- New Beast Tribe Quests: The Namazu – A new series focused on quests for the Disciples of the Hand and Land.
- New Ultimate Difficulty Raid (Patch 4.31) – Players seeking the greatest challenges may test their skills against this new incarnation of Ultima Weapon.
- New Deep Dungeon: Heaven-on-High (Patch 4.35) – Explore the 100-floor tower within the Ruby Sea.
- The Next Installment of The Forbidden Land, Eureka – The Pagos Expedition (Patch 4.36)
- Cross-world Linkshells – A new linkshell chat system will allow players to communicate across servers within their data center with ease.
- Updates to jobs, PvP, glamour system, housing, performance actions, new powerful gear and more.
Through June 26, Square Enix also revealed that Final Fantasy XIV players can collect in-game rewards by inviting old friends who have been inactive in the game for at least 90 days, so if you have any friends who want to jump back in, now is the time to get them back in.