Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition will launch for PlayStation 4, Switch, and iOS and Android inclination worldwide on Jan 23, 2020, Square Enix announced.
In Japan, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition will be accessible both physically and digitally for PlayStation 4 and Switch for 4,800 yen, and for iOS around a App Store and Android around Google Play for 2,800 yen. The iOS and Android versions can be downloaded and played for giveaway to a certain extent. PlayStation Store pre-orders embody a special PlayStation 4 thesis featuring design from a strange diversion and a earthy book box design as a bonus.
New facilities in a Remastered Edition include:
- Online multiplayer for adult to 4 players.
- Play opposite opposite platforms with a cross-play function.
- Transfer save information opposite platforms with a cross-progressive duty (via).
- Added severe new post-game dungeons and bosses.
- Added new various impression skins for any tribe.
- Added new equipment to equip.
- Newly available thesis songs “Kaze no Ne” and “Hoshizukiyo” by Yae.
- Newly available narration.
- Newly available impression voices.
Here is a brief overview of a game, around Square Enix:
Long ago, a hulk meteorite fell on a land, and lethal miasma blanketed a world. Crystals keep a miasma in check, though a crystals’ energy is not eternal. Young adventurers embark on a tour once a year seeking “drops of myrrh” to freshen a crystals. These are a chronicles of dauntless immature adventurers who tour to strengthen their home. These are a “Crystal Chronicles.”
Watch a new trailer below. View a new set of screenshots, a Japanese box art, and a PlayStation Store pre-order thesis during a gallery.