Everreach: Project Eden will launch for Xbox One and PC via Steam on December 4 for $24.99, publisher Headup Games and developer Elder Games announced. The PlayStation 4 version will launch in 2020 as previously announced.
Headup Games also released the third in its series of “Secret Documentation” trailers, this one focused on the futuristic gear of Everreach Security Division Lieutenant Nora Harwood, as well as the upgrade system offering more than 80 upgrades.
Here is an overview of the game, via Headup Games:
Everreach: Project Eden is a fast-paced, story-driven action-RPG set on the visually stunning Planet Eden. In Everreach, you play as Nora Harwood, member of Everreach’s Security Division, on a mission to secure the colonization process of Eden and investigate mysterious incidents.
Explore this vast alien world and descend into the planet’s depths to discover the ancient secrets of a long-forgotten civilization.
Packed with tactical ground combat, high-speed vehicular warfare and a compelling level and skill system, Everreach immerses you in its intriguing story and diversified gameplay.
- Play as a highly trained security guard specialized in extraterrestrial missions.
- Customize your skills and gear through a classical skill tree with over 80 upgrades.
- Engage in tactical battles, deploy force fields or use the environment against your foes.
- Immerse yourself in 8 hours of story from Michelle Clough, game writer and former narrative QA for the Mass Effect trilogy.
- Explore Eden’s beautiful vistas designed by Mai-Anh Tran, an artists who worked on movies such as WarCraft and Star Trek: Beyond.
- Hop onto your hoverbike to engage in high-speed vehicular warfare.
Watch the trailer below.