The open beta test for the Switch version of Dragon Ball FighterZ will run from August 10 at 13:00 JST to August 12 at 16:00 JST, Bandai Namco announced.
The following characters and modes will be playable during the beta period:
- Android 16
- Android 18
- Captain Ginyu
- Gohan (Teen)
- Gohan (Adult)
- Goku (Super Saiyan)
- Goku (SSGSS)
- Goku Black
- Kid Buu
- Majin Buu
- Vegeta (Super Saiyan)
- Vegeta (SSGSS)
- “Extreme Type” Control Scheme (New Feature) – Switch between the standard and “Extreme Type” control schemes that allows you to unleash special moves with easy inputs. This can be changed at any time from the character select screen.
- Arena Match – Directly battle against players in the same lobby in one-versus-one matches on the arena.
- Replay Channel – Watch your replay videos. While watching, you can stick Z-Stamps wherever you like in the video.
- Circle Match – Create a circle in the lobby and recruit players to enjoy battles with players in that group.
- Circle Party Match – A battle mode where the six players recruited in a Circle Match all participate in the same battle.
Dragon Ball FighterZ is available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, and will launch for Switch on September 27 in Japan, and September 28 in the Americas and Europe.
Thanks, Games Talk.