Action cycling game Descenders, which first launched for Xbox One and PC in May 2019, is coming to PlayStation 4 and Switch both physially and digitally this spring, publisher Sold Out and developer No More Robots announced.
“We’re extremely excited to work with Sold Out on the retail releases for Descenders,” said No More Robots company director Mike Rose in a press release. “Our players have been begging us for a physical release for a while now, so getting to work with Sold Out on a worldwide retail release is essentially fulfilling a long-standing dream for all of us.”
Sold Out CEO Garry Williams added, “Descenders is an awesome fast-paced game which players love on digital platforms, so we’re thrilled to be partnering with No More Robots to release the physical editions on PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch at retail.”
Here is an overview of the game, via Sold Out:
From the developers of Action Henk, Descenders is extreme downhill mountain biking for the modern era, with procedurally generated worlds where mistakes have real consequences. Can you lead your team to glory and become the next legendary Descender?
- A Modern Take on an Extreme Sport
- Procedurally generated worlds: Take on different jumps, slopes and hillbombs every time you play.
- Freestyle bike controls: Control every subtle movement of your rider, with an in-depth physics system made for slick whips and scrubs.
- Rogue-Bike: Earn special mutators each time you play, and work out which abilities work best for your riding style.
- Build your Rep: A fully-featured online Rep system lets you show off your worth, and earn new bikes and threads.
- Fully licensed soundtrack: Partnering with drum bass label Liquicity to deliver the perfect soundtrack for hitting the mountains.
- Become the next Descender: Can you survive the game in a single run, and reach the ranks of the legendary Descenders?