Following an announcement in Weekly Jump, Aniplex has officially announced Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba games Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba – Hinokami Keppuutan for PlayStation 4 and Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba – Keppuu Kengeki Royale for iOS and Android, as well as launched the Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Game Project Portal Website.
Get the details below.
Demon Slayer Corps vs. Demons – The Battle for Survival Begins!
The genre is asymmetric battle survival action. This is an asymmetric multiplayer game where players are divided into two groups, the Demon Slayer Corps and the Demons, and do battle. The Demon Slayer Corps must work together to exterminate the Demons, while the Demons must aim to annihilate the Demon Slayer Corps.
On a map that recreates the worldview of the original work, with the skills and techniques of each character as their weapons, a battle between “Demon Hunters” and “Man-Eating Demons” will unfold!
Whether you are a “Demon Hunter” or a “Man-Eating Demon”—fight against your conflicting fates!
- Title: Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba – Keppuu Kengeki Royale
- Genre: Asymmetric battle survival action
- Supported OS: iOS, Android (some devices may not be supported)
- Platforms: App Store, Google Play
- Release Window: 2020 (Japan)
- Price: Free-to-play (with in-app purchases)
- Development and Management: Quatro A
- Development Cooperation: Soleil
- Planning and Distribution: Aniplex
- Links: Official Website, Official Twitter, Official LINE Account, Official Instagram, Official Facebook Page
Become the Blade that Slays Demons!
The TV anime Kimetsu no Yaiba debuts on PlayStation 4!
To avenge his slaughtered family, and to return his only little sister Nezuko to normal after she was transformed into a Demon, become Demon Slayer Corps swordsman Tanjiro Kamado and destroy the Demons attacking the people!
- Title: Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba – Hinokami Keppuutan
- Genre: Demon-slaying battle action
- Platform: PlayStation 4
- Release Window: 2021 (Japan)
- Maker: Aniplex