Izanagi Games will host a Death Come True presentation on February 6 from 20:30 to 21:00 JST at Shinjuku Wald 9 in Tokyo, the company announced. It will be live streamed on YouTube.
The event will feature the following presenters:
- Producer: Shinsuke Umeda
- Scenario Game Director: Kazutaka Kodaka
- Movie Director: Hayato Andou
- Kanata Hongou (portrays Makoto Karaki)
- Chiaki Kuriyiama (portrays Akane Sachimura)
- Win Morisaki (portrays Nozomu Kuji)
- Yuki Kaji (portrays Hotel Concierge)
- Chihiro Yamamoto (portrays Nene Kurushima)
Izanagi Games will invite 70 users to attend via a Twitter campaign. Users who follow @DeathComeTrue and retweet this tweet will be entered in a lottery to attend. Winners will also go home with a Death Come True original tote bag.
Death Come True is a full motion video game directed and written by Danganronpa creator Kazutaka Kodaka. It is due out for PlayStation 4, Switch, PC, iOS, and Android in 2020 in multiple languages.