Cooperative party game Joggernauts will launch for Switch via the Nintendo eShop in addition to its previously planned PC release this summer, publisher Graffiti Games and developer Space Mace Games announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Joggernauts is a cooperative auto-runner party game for 2-4 players where you try not to kill your friends. Take turns (probably failing) to lead your team through deceptively difficult color-coded platforming levels. Help the alien athletics team find all of their missing trophies. Yell colors at your friends.
- Two-to-four player couch co-op local multiplayer
- Shouting colors at your friends
- Unique switch-to-front teleportation mechanic
- Color-coded cooperative puzzles
- Arcade autorunner-style action platforming
- Deceptively difficult level designs (not procedural or endless)
- 100% completion challenges
- Unlockable characters
- Alien worlds
Watch a new trailer highlighting the game’s single-player mode below.