UFO Interactive has released Fast Beat Loop Racer GT, a racing game developed by Chinese studio Saint-Fun International first released for arcades in 2011, for PC via Steam, The Humble Store, Green Man Gaming, and more for $9.99 with a 10 percent launch discount.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Straight from coin-op to your PC comes the fuel soaked, turbo fired, one-to-four player arcade action of Fast Beat Loop Racer GT. Race your friends around the world as you compete on 48 tracks set against the cityscapes of Tokyo, Osaka, Shanghai, and Beijing. The fast beat never stops with a rich and detailed story, classic Time Attack, Mileage Mode, or online multiplayer racing.
- Slipstream (Drafting) – Get bumper to bumper friendly and let the slip stream slingshot you past your rivals. By using the reduced air resistance, rookie drivers can apply this technique to become an outstanding racer. Experienced pros can enjoy this new way to pass other cars.
- The Best Street Racing on the Planet! – Revel in open-traffic street racing and explore the splendor and excitement of Osaka, Tokyo, Shanghai and Beijing, all with dozens of different tracks and options.
- Customizable Cars – You can choose from 10 blazingly fast street racers and use racing experience to pimp your ride with a variety of power and performance upgrades.
- Story Mode – Let the addictive character based story of Fast Beat Loop Racer GT lead through the game. When players upgrade to another level, they can tune their rides according to different courses, and customize their ideal Racing Car.
- Mileage Mode – Fast Beat across Asia, challenging story mode drivers in grueling tests of endurance.
- Time Attack Mode – Players will be challenged to race against themselves and beat their best all time scores.
- Online Multiplayer Mode – Two-to-four player racing against up to three other online players. You can invite friends and play in a private group.
- Star Wager Mode – Better than racing for pink slips, beating other racers in Multiplayer Mode gives players Battle Stars to activate Star Wager Mode – not for the faint of heart!
Watch a trailer below.