Bastion will launch for Switch via the Nintendo eShop on September 13 for $14.99, followed by Transistor on November 1 for $19.99, developer Supergiant Games announced.
Here is an overview of each game:
Discover the secrets of the Calamity, a surreal catastrophe that shattered the world to pieces.
Bastion is an action role-playing experience that redefines storytelling in games, with a reactive narrator who marks your every move. Explore more than 40 lush hand-painted environments as you discover the secrets of the Calamity, a surreal catastrophe that shattered the world to pieces. Wield a huge arsenal of upgradeable weapons and battle savage beasts adapted to their new habitat. Finish the main story to unlock the New Game Plus mode and continue your journey!
- Action-packed combat rewards playing with finesse.
- Hours of reactive narration delivers a deep story.
- Stunning hand-painted artwork.
- Critically-acclaimed original music score.
- 10-plus unique upgradeable weapons to be used.
- Six powerful Bastion structures to be discovered.
- New Game Plus’ and ‘Score Attack’ modes unlocked after finishing the story.
- ‘No-Sweat Mode’ lets players of any skill level enjoy the story.
Take the Transistor.
Transistor is a sci-fi themed action RPG that invites you to wield an extraordinary weapon of unknown origin as you fight through a stunning futuristic city. Transistor seamlessly integrates thoughtful strategic planning into a fast-paced action experience, melding responsive gameplay and rich atmospheric storytelling. Fight your way through the streets of Cloudbank, and piece together the Transistor’s mysteries as you pursue its former owners.
- Action-packed real-time combat fused with a robust strategic planning mode.
- Configure the powerful Transistor with thousands of possible Function combinations.
- Vibrant hand-painted artwork.
- Original soundtrack changes dynamically as the action unfolds.
- ‘Recursion’ option introduces procedural battles after finishing the story.
Watch a set of trailers below.