Asus has silently introduced Zenfone Live L1 (ZA550KL), the company’s first Android Oreo (Go Edition) smartphone in Indonesia. It packs a 5.45-inch HD+ display with 18:9 aspect ratio, is powered by Snapdragon 425 with 1GB or 2GB RAM, runs Android 8.1 (Oreo) Go Edition and the 2GB RAM version runs Android 8.0 (Oreo) with ZenUI 5.0. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash 5-megapixel front camera and also has face unlock.
It comes with dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots and packs a 3000mAh battery.
Asus Zenfone Live L1 (ZA550KL) specifications
- 5.45-inch (1440 x 720 pixels) HD+ IPS display with 18:9 aspect ratio
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 Mobile Platform with Adreno 308 GPU
- 1GB / 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) Go Edition (1GB RAM) / Android 8.0 (Oreo) with ZenUI 5.0 (2GB RAM)
- Dual SIM
- 13 MP rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Face unlock
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
The Asus Zenfone Live L1 comes in Black, Blue, Gold and Rose Gold colors, and will go on sale in Indonesia on May 17th. Price has not been announced yet. It is expected to go on sale in other Asian countries including India soon.
Source 1, 2