Asus is launching the new ZenBook Pro laptop with Windows 10 in
India next week. In place of a traditional touchpad, the
company is adding the 5.5-inch touchscreen called “ScreenPad”
that can run its own collection of apps – Calculator, Music,
YouTube and other apps aimed at creative professionals.
If a tweet from Asus India is taken into consideration, it
appears that the ZenBook Pro 15 will be unveiled in India on 13
August 2018. Asus India Twitter handle itself confirmed that
the ZenBook Pro with a NanoEdge 4K UHD touchscreen display
which offers most vivid and realistic colours will be
unveiled on Monday.
Speaking of the specs, the ZenBook Pro 15 features the
ScreenPad (a touchscreen/touchpad hybrid). It has a 4K UHD
display that is Pantone-validated and it can offer
true and accurate colour reproduction. It comes with very thin
bezels and the display offers a maximum brightness of up to 400
nits with a 1200:1 contrast ratio.
Asus ZenBook Pro 15 Configurations:
- It comes with Intel Core i5, i7 or the latest six-core
eighth-generation Core i9 processor.
- All variants are paired with up to 16GB RAM.
- You are getting the GeForce GTX 1050 Ti with 4GB RAM.
- The ZenBook Pro can also get external graphics cards.
Asus ZenBook Pro 15 Expected Price in India
- The ZenBook Pro UX580 will cost you around Rs. 1,58,000.