Apple today released its fifth iOS 13 update in one month.
iOS 13.1.3 is now available for iPhone while iPadOS 13.1.3 is rolling out to the iPad. You can grab your device’s update by going into Settings > General > Software Update.
The update to iOS 13.1.3 is focused on squashing bugs and improving performance. Apple says that it fixed an issue that could prevent your iPhone from ringing or vibrating for an incoming call and an issue that could prevent the Apple Watch from pairing successfully, and it also improved launch performance for apps that use Game Center.
Here’s Apple’s iOS 13.1.3 changelog:
- Addresses an issue that could prevent a device from ringing or vibrating for an incoming call
- Fixes an issue that may prevent opening a meeting invite in Mail
- Resolves an issue where data in the Health app may not display correctly after daylight savings time adjusts
- Fixes an issue where Voice Memos recordings may not download after restoring from iCloud Backup
- Addresses an issue where apps might fail to download when restoring from iCloud Backup
- Fixes an issue that can prevent Apple Watch from pairing successfully
- Fixes an issue where Bluetooth may disconnect on certain vehicles
- Improves connection reliability of Bluetooth hearing aids and headsets
- Addresses launch performance for apps that use Game Center